Sunday, April 20, 2014

Financial literacy

Part of my 2014 goal is to invest in instruments wherein I understand that’s why I read some books, joined financial forum, email some financial advisors which offer free advice, watch back episodes of pesos and sense and ANC on the Money, and even attend seminars.  Way back in 2011 which is I was unemployed my bf tag along me in a free seminar conducted by IMG I learned a lot in that seminar but I didn’t invest in any Investment Instruments while my bf started invested in stocks J


Maybe because I’m not  getting younger  and I see some old people still working with no investment back up I decided to change the way I spend and fixed my cash flow, my emergency fund is still on work and I’m planning to invest in mutual fund for my long term goal. Recently B & I attend a seminar which is conducted by Aya Laraya.

*( Make your Money Grow Seminar (April 5, 2014) )


(Books that i read)

Financial literacy is not something you can learn from school because no one will teach us how we start to fix our cash flow, manage debt and etc. I think this is something that we must be learn by ourselves.

*Photo grabbed from pesos and sense facebook account.

11 comments:

  1. Stock Market really needs deep understanding before investing. It's a great way to double your earnings as long as you know where to invest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have so much idea about Stock Market,anyway thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends really took time out to invest their time to learn more about stocks.. When I have extra money to start investing I will ask them to teach me how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. This is actually good. In normal schools, I do believe they don't teach these things but in my school where it was an international school - they taught us how to work on these things and its very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  5. This year, I'm also thinking BIG in terms of saving up. Seminars and books are really eye openers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently started too. I put money in na agad. I thought, unless walang money, I won't be forced to study.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do finance work but the best lessons I learned is when it applies to my day to day life like raising funds, maximizing investments and credits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know about stock market and I am not good at saving money either nor raising funds. I guess I'll better start now or else I'll gonna end up regretting in the future. Thanks for inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any idea about the stock market. I let my husband take care of that aspect of our lives..heehee, but thanks for haring this post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started investing in the stock market also and following Bo Sanchez truly rich club

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete