Saturday, September 15, 2012

Zip and Zap 1st Birthday

Call me crazy but we celebrated  Zip and Zap 1st Birthday Party and at the same time my thanks giving party after my 5 days confinement in the hospital i love the preparation it's like preparing a birthday for your kids. :) we choose Angry Bird Theme because their cake is angry bird and the rest follow.


A for Angry Cakes by Goldilocks


Zap love party but it seems that Zip is not comfortable.



Whiskas their all time Favorite

Our Menu:

Angry Bird Cake by Goldilocks
Rellenong Bangus
Menudo
Hotdog
Spaghetti
Puto with Butter by Goldilocks
Leche Plan
Angry Bird Sunkist Juice

2 comments:

  1. haha! cute naman! I should do this for my cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure! why not :) they deserve to celebrate a party too :)

    ReplyDelete